Saturday, September 22, 2012

It has been 442 days since my last confession...er...blog post.

Once upon a time, I had a blog. I was a sassy librarian who liked to be snarky and have a good time. I was working, had a husband, and a daughter who was grown and was mostly able to take care of her little, independent self.

I went through YEARS of infertility. That is another post for another time.

One fine day, I found out I was pregnant...and this time it lasted long enough for our sweet 2nd baby to come into our lives.

I am still quite sassy and maybe a little bit less publicly snarky. I have been married even longer now and my grown up,12 year old only needs me as a taxi service (snarky). I left my amazing job to be at home with my new little adventure.

Again, I used to blog. I had many intentions of sharing those special moments with the bloggerverse, but apparently life had other plans.

I have had so many amazing experiences. I have done so many awesome things. I have FELT things with a more tender heart. But those are stories that I may or may not share. I don't want to stress myself out feeling like I need to cover all of my bases. I won't feel obligated to share every little thing that happens...even if what I share happens to be a very little thing. Which, will probably be the case most of the time.

I have missed this. I love to express myself through the written word. It relaxes me. It helps my jumbled brain feel organized. It helps when I am jonesing for something to fill that artistic void.

Stay tuned.

5 comments:

vicky said...

welcome back!

goddessdivine said...

Oh my gosh you posted! I came so close to deleting you on the blogroll. I thought you had totally closed up shop. So glad to have you back!

Tobby Harward said...

Nice to know that at least one other person feels similarly. It would be nice to have time to record the things of note and the unique experiences we live to share with the world (or those readers/friends to enjoy). Sadly, life moves too quickly. If you're caught reflecting, you often miss out on what's happening now; miss out on making the memories and enjoying more time with those whom you care to make these moments.
However, there is something invigorating about writing your precious moments down, even if only to reflect upon(at your leisure).
Whenever you find the time, there will always be people that care about you looking on a catching up in the wings of cyberspace (and in real life, as circumstances permit).

Gilbert Family said...

woohoo...keep'em comin

Nicole said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back to blogging. Miss you guys!

Post a Comment